Gaza Strip: Israel kills four Hamas members
Medical sources in Gaza Strip on Thursday reported that four Palestinians were killed after an Israeli drone fired missiles at a crowed of people in Abasan and Bani Suheila towns, south of the Gaza Strip.
According to WAFA, the sources said that Shaher Shahin, 22, Emad Abu Ta'eima, Abdulla al-Astal 22, and Hani Abu Romiya 19 were killed in the attack. According to AFP, they were members of the Ezz a Din Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas. An Israeli army spokeswoman confirmed the raid to AFP, adding a helicopter attacked "several Palestinian suspects who were approaching the border."
Palestinian sources said at least 13 people were killed by Israeli gunfire during 48 houres in the Gaza Strip.
- Israel drone crashes in Gaza Strip
- Israel kills four in Tulkarem, including top Fatah activist; Hamas member, PA policeman shot dead in Gaza Strip
- Hamas vows to resume attacks inside Israel after four members killed
- Gaza Strip: Hamas, PA police clash as Israel kills four Palestinians
- Israeli missiles kill at least four in Gaza Strip; Four Palestinians, Israeli officer killed in other incidents