Gaza Strip: Israel kills three Palestinians as three wounded in internal Palestinian clash
The Israeli army said troops spotted three Palestinians crawling near the Gaza Strip border fence, with one carrying a bag. Palestinians later found and brought their bodies to a Palestinian hospital, medics said. All the three victims were aged 15-18.
Also in the Gaza Strip, two armed men and a Palestinian security officer were injured in a clash in Gaza City. Witnesses said the firefight started when bodyguards of a Palestinian security official tried to stop a car carrying gunmen from the Popular Resistance Committees.
When they refused to pull over, the men opened fire at the gunmen, sparking a gunfight. One gunman was arrested, a security source said.
- Palestinian killed, three Israeli soldiers wounded in Gaza Strip clashes
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed in clash
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- Israeli Troops Kill Three Palestinians in Fierce Clashes in Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip and Nablus, eight others injured; Three Palestinians die of wounds