Gaza Strip: Israel resumes assassinations attacks; Two Islamic Jihad men die
IsraelI warplanes killed an Islamic Jihad activist in an attack in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, the Palestinian faction and medical officials said. According to Reuters, medical sources said the Islamic Jihad man was struck by a missile on the vehicle that was traveling from Jabalya to Beit Lahiya, in northern Gaza Strip. Another member of the group was also killed in the attack while several other Palestinians were wounded.
Hamas officials said the two jumped out of the vehicle when they heard the approaching aircraft, but were hit by the incoming missile.
According to the Israeli army, Sha'alan was responsible for recent rocket attacks.
- Israel kills two Islamic Jihad men, inmate dies of wounds
- Israel assassinates two Islamic Jihad members in Gaza Strip
- Israel assassinates two Islamic Jihad activists in Gaza
- Gaza Strip: Four Palestinians, including two women and child, die in Israel attack
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills seven Palestinians, including two Islamic Jihad activists