Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian, wounds three others
Israeli occupation forces killed Tuesday morning a Palestinian fighter and wounded another in the east of the Gaza Strip, local sources and witnesses said. They added that Israeli soldiers, stationed at the border-line opened fire toward two Palestinian fighters, killing one of them.
Medical sources reported that Fatah activist Mohammed Shaker Husni al-Sa'eidi, 22, was killed and another was wounded. Israeli sources claimed the two tried to plant a bomb in the area.
Meanwhile, Israeli forces shot and wounded Tuesday at pr-dawn two other Palestinians in the north of the Gaza Strip, WAFA reported. It added that Israeli soldiers opened fire toward a group of Palestinians, wounding two of them. Israeli forces prevented paramedics to evacuate the wounded, Palestinian sources reported.
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed, three wounded by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed, three wounded by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed, two others wounded by Israeli fire
- Israeli forces fire on Gaza Strip: one killed, three wounded
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills woman, wounds at least three other civilians