Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills two Palestinian children
Two Palestinian children were killed on Wednesday afternoon in a blast in the northern Gaza Strip. The children were brothers, Yehieh and Mahmoud abu Ghazallah. Their sister Sara and another Palestinian boy were seriously injured. Palestinians said the deaths were caused by an Israeli missile.
The children were found close to where Palestinian gunners had fired rockets towards Israel, Palestinian witnesses said.
Earlier, Israeli troops entered northeast Gaza Strip and arrested 10 Palestinians, local sources said. They said that Israeli undercover forces stormed a number of houses in the eastern outskirts of Jabaliya refugee camp, and abducted 10 people there.
Later in the day, the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) claimed responsibility for launching a missile into southern Israeli town of Sderot.
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian brothers killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Woman carries out suicide bombing attack; Two children killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed in blast
- Two Israeli children die in rocket attack as seven Palestinians killed in W. Bank and Gaza Strip