Gaza Strip: Israeli soldiers kill two Palestinians
Israeli forces killed two Palestinian fighters on Friday after spotting them approaching Israel's border fence with the Gaza Strip, the military said, according to Reuters. An army spokesman conveyed soldiers entered the Gaza Strip to intercept the gunmen and killed them in clashes near the Kerem Shalom border crossing.
The Palestinians were carrying explosive devices which they intended to plant along the border, said the Israeli spokesman.
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire
- Israeli soldiers kill two Hamas activists in Gaza Strip as Qassam strikes Israeli town
- Collaborator arrested in Gaza; Israeli soldier shot dead in Gaza Strip; Two Palestinians killed in Tulkarem, Khan Yunis
- Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip as Israeli soldier killed in W. Bank attack
- Palestinian attack in northern Gaza Strip: Two Israeli soldiers shot dead, at least one Palestinian killed