Gaza Strip: Israeli strike leaves two Palestinians dead, six wounded
An Israeli air strike on Wednesday killed two Hamas members in the south of the Gaza Strip, medics said. The body of the second man was found under the rubble in Khan Yunis refugee camp several hours after the strike, they said, according to AFP.
Six other armed men were wounded in the raid that targeted Hamas' Executive Force. One of the wounded was in a critical condition.
An Israeli army spokesman confirmed an air strike had been carried out on a Hamas position in southern Gaza Strip, adding that activists had launched 11 rockets or mortar rounds from the territory into Israel on Wednesday.
- Israeli raid kills six Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Israeli raid on Gaza Strip leaves nine Palestinians dead; Sharon considers to expel Hamas spiritual leader
- Gaza Strip: Over 155 dead and 200 wounded in Israeli air strikes
- Gaza Strip: Hamas activist killed, two wounded
- Gaza Strip: Israeli strikes kill six