Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian activist dies in Israeli raid
An Israeli helicopter fired a missile at a car traveling in southern Gaza Strip city of Rafah on Wednesday afternoon, killing at least one Palestinian, Palestinian security sources said. They added that the attack directed Islamic Jihad activists. Later, Israel said the man who was killed in the attack was involved in the manufacture of rockets and a member in the Popular Resistance Committees.
Earlier, Palestinian security forces arrested four Islamic Jihad activists in the West Bank city of Tulkarem. Palestinian security sources said that the arrest of the activists is a part of the Palestinian measures following the latest bombing attack in Israel, which was claimed by the Islamic Jihad.
On Monday, five Israelis were killed and several others wounded when an Islamic Jihad member blew up himself near a mall located at the Israeli city of Netanya, north of Tel Aviv.
- Israel kills Palestinian woman in Gaza Strip and activist in W. Bank
- Israeli forces raid southern Gaza Strip; One Palestinian killed
- Gaza Strip: One killed, one missing following Israeli raids
- Israeli raid on Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed, three home destroyed
- Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian killed by Israeli fire