Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian activist dies in Israeli raid
An Israeli helicopter fired a missile at a car traveling in southern Gaza Strip city of Rafah on Wednesday afternoon, killing at least one Palestinian, Palestinian security sources said. They added that the attack directed Islamic Jihad activists. Later, Israel said the man who was killed in the attack was involved in the manufacture of rockets and a member in the Popular Resistance Committees.
Earlier, Palestinian security forces arrested four Islamic Jihad activists in the West Bank city of Tulkarem. Palestinian security sources said that the arrest of the activists is a part of the Palestinian measures following the latest bombing attack in Israel, which was claimed by the Islamic Jihad.
On Monday, five Israelis were killed and several others wounded when an Islamic Jihad member blew up himself near a mall located at the Israeli city of Netanya, north of Tel Aviv.
- Israel kills three Palestinian activists
- Israel kills 10 Islamic Jihad members in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip, two injured in Tulkarem; PA arrests Islamic Jihad leader
- Islamic Jihad activists escape assassination attempt in Gaza Strip; At least four reported injured
- Gaza Strip: Islamic Jihad activist killed by Israeli fire