Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian killed
A blast in the northern Gaza Strip killed an Palestinian Palestinian and critically wounded another, medical workers said on Saturday. Medical workers had earlier said two Palestinians had been killed in the blast.
According to Reuters, the Popular Resistance Committees group said an Israeli air strike targeted a group of its activists as they approached the Israel-Gaza border near the town of Beit Hanoun. An Israeli army spokesman denied that the army had carried out an air strike.
- Palestinian attack in northern Gaza Strip: Two Israeli soldiers shot dead, at least one Palestinian killed
- At least one Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian activist dies in Israeli raid
- Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: One Palestinian killed in blast; Activists resist PA arrests