Gaza Strip: At least three die in blast of Israeli shell
Three Palestinian men died and five other Palestinians were injured in a house when a family member brought in and accidentally set off an unexploded Israeli shell that landed near the area, Palestinian security sources said.
The sources said the men killed were in their twenties, and two were from the same family.
Later it was reported that a Palestinian was killed from Israeli fire near the "Kissufim" crossing in Gaza Strip, but Palestinian security sources said the report was false.
Earlier Friday, Palestinians said a 54-year-old farmer was injured during an Israeli artillery barrage of the Strip.
- At least three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip blast
- Gaza Strip: At least three Palestinians die by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: At least two Palestinians killed by Israeli artillery shell
- Gaza Strip: At least five Israeli soldiers killed in Palestinian attack on militay outpost
- Three Palestinians die in Gaza Strip