Gaza Strip: At least three die in blast of Israeli shell
Three Palestinian men died and five other Palestinians were injured in a house when a family member brought in and accidentally set off an unexploded Israeli shell that landed near the area, Palestinian security sources said.
The sources said the men killed were in their twenties, and two were from the same family.
Later it was reported that a Palestinian was killed from Israeli fire near the "Kissufim" crossing in Gaza Strip, but Palestinian security sources said the report was false.
Earlier Friday, Palestinians said a 54-year-old farmer was injured during an Israeli artillery barrage of the Strip.
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire
- Palestinian killed in W. Bank, Israeli dies near Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Israeli troops kill four Palestinians
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip, arrest at least 16 in West Bank
- Gaza Strip: At least two Palestinians killed by Israeli artillery shell