Gaza Strip: At least three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
Israel killed a senior Palestinian activist on a motorcycle near the town of Khan Yunis Friday evening in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, the Islamic Jihad movement and the Israeli army said. Islamic Jihad named the dead as Fadi Abu Mustafa.
An Israeli army spokeswoman said he was the target of the attack and that he had was involved in actions against Israeli troops in the Gaza Strip.
Earlier Friday, Israeli aircraft and artillery struck two open areas in the northern Gaza Strip soon after Palestinians had fired rockets from the area toward Israel, the Israeli army said.
Alos Friday, Israeli troops shot dead two Palestinian children, aged 11 and 13, in the northern Gaza Strip.
Palestinian sources said that the two children rogether with another 16 year old boy had been scavenging for scrap metal where they were fired upon by the soldiers.
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills woman, wounds at least three other civilians
- Gaza Strip: At least three Palestinians die by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills five Palestinians in two incidents
- At least three Lebanese troops killed by Israeli fire
- Israeli soldiers kill at least three Palestinian fighters in Gaza Strip