Gaza Strip: Palestinian Economy Ministry attacked; One Palestinian dead
Israeli aircraft attacked the Palestinian Economy Ministry in Gaza early on Saturday. Israeli aircraft also bombed a bridge in central Gaza, witnesses said. According to Reuters, Palestinian officials said there no casualties in either early morning raid. The Israeli army confirmed the attacks.
Israeli soldiers shot dead a Palestinian man in the central Gaza Strip on Saturday, near the border with the Jewish state, Palestinian medics said. An army spokeswoman said troops fired at a man who threw grenades at them. Palestinian medics said they picked up a body that appeared to have been hit several times by a high-caliber weapon.
Another Palestinian on Friday was killed during an Israeli bombardment on a car at Al-Matahen (Wheat Mills) junction near the Gaza Strip City of Khan Younis. Medics said that Ra'id Nasser 24, was instantly killed. His body was completely burned.
Hamas gunmen blew a six-metre hole in the Gaza-Egypt border wall on Friday, allowing some 1,200 Palestinians stranded by the closed border to cross home. Many had been trapped on the Egyptian side of the Rafah crossing since the crisis erupted. Six stranded Palestinians, including an infant, had died waiting on the closed border.
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- Gaza-Egypt border: Palestinian teen shot dead by Hamas fire
- Palestinian attack in northern Gaza Strip: Two Israeli soldiers shot dead, at least one Palestinian killed
- Over 100 Palestinians killed in one day
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip; Settler group claims bomb attack at Palestinian school