Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed in Israeli attack
Palestinian medics said an Israeli missile killed a Palestinian fighter in the northern Gaza Strip on Saturday, a day after the end of a six-month-old calm between Israel and Hamas. According ro Reuters, the medics said the missile targeted a group of fighters in the northern town of Beit Lahiya, killing one and injuring another.
Armed factions in Gaza Strip went on alert on Friday. However, calm largely prevailed, although at least five Qassam rockets were launched at Israel, an army spokesman said.
- Gaza Strip: Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- Over a dozen killed as Israel continues targeting Gaza homes
- Palestinian attack in northern Gaza Strip: Two Israeli soldiers shot dead, at least one Palestinian killed
- Palestinian boy killed in Gaza Strip as Israeli police ban mass settler march towards Gaza Strip