Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed others wounded in Israeli strikes
An Israeli air strike killed a Palestinian civilian in the northern Gaza Strip on Thursday, locals said. According to Reuters, an Israeli army spokeswoman confirmed an air strike against gunmen in the northern Gazan town of Beit Hanoun. Locals said a missile fired by an Israeli aircraft exploded near a house, killing a civilian. Medics confirmed that the Palestinian identified as Dawood al-Kafarna was killed while he was standing near his house. Dozens of other Palestinians were wounded, WAFA reported.
Israeli aircraft carried out a separate strike in the southern Gaza Strip, wounding two Islamic Jihad gunmen, the armed group and medical workers said.
- Israeli missiles kill at least four in Gaza Strip; Four Palestinians, Israeli officer killed in other incidents
- Gaza Strip: Israeli strike kills one, wounds five others
- Gaza Strip: Senior Hamas figure, four other Palestinians dead; Blast kills Israeli soldier
- In the past 24 hours: 6 Palestinians killed in Israeli raids
- Israeli Missiles Kill Two Palestinians, Wound 17 Others