Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed in Israeli attacks
An Israeli air strike killed four Hamas members and injured two others in the northern Gaza Strip on Saturday. An Israeli army spokeswoman said an Israeli aircraft had fired a missile at a group of Palestinians spotted approaching Israel's border fence with the coastal territory. She said the Palestinians had planned to launch rockets into Israel.
Two other Palestinians, including a Hamas activist and a civilian, were killed in separate Israeli air strikes in the Gaza Strip on Saturday, the Palestinian group said.
- Israel's secret Hasbara handbook exposed: advice on how to influence the media and public opinion
- Israeli raid kills six Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Israeli attack kills at least six Palestinians
- Israeli attack kills six Hamas members
- Over a dozen killed as Israel continues targeting Gaza homes