Gaza Strip: Three Islamic Jihad members killed
An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Friday killed three Palestinian fighters, medical workers and the Israeli military said. According to Reuters, an Israeli military spokesman said the air force "targeted and identified hitting three terrorists on their way to launch rockets into southern Israel".
The Islamic Jihad group said the fighters from its group died near the Jabalya refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip.
- Gaza Strip: Death toll from Israeli raids increases to four
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed, two girsl wounded by Israeli fire
- Israeli strike kills two Palestinians
- Israel kills 10 Islamic Jihad members in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Gaza City: Israeli copter attack kills Palestinian boy, three Islamic Jihad members