Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed in clash
Three Palestinians died in clashes between rival clans in the Gaza Strip on Saturday, residents said. According to them, a Palestinian, who belonged to Hamas movement, was shot dead by gunmen from a rival clan amid a family feud in the early hours of Saturday.
According to Reuters, the killing triggered a clash in which a member of the rival clan, who was a Fatah supporter, was killed. A bystander was also killed in the fighting, which also injured 10 members of the two families.
Both families said the fighting was an internal dispute and was not motivated by political rivalries. Security forces did not intervene in the incident, which took place in the southern Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis, residents said.
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills three Palestinians as three wounded in internal Palestinian clash
- Gaza Strip: Three Hamas members killed in "internal clash"
- Israeli Troops Kill Three Palestinians in Fierce Clashes in Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians killed, two girls injured in Gaza Strip; Clashes reported in Nablus
- Gunmen kill nine members of Saddam clan