Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire
Palestinian sources reported on Friday morning that two children, aged 8 and 10, were killed by an Israeli tank shell fired at their house in the Al-Qarara area, east of the Khan Yunis refugee camp in the Gaza Strip.
The Israeli army said the children were killed when explosive devices planted in the area by Palestinians went off.
Two Israeli soldiers were injured, one moderately and one lightly, early Friday morning from an explosive charge that detonated as they were operating near Egypt-Israel border in the southern Gaza Strip.
Three Palestinians were killed on Thursday by Israeli gunfire in the central Gaza Strip. (albawaba.com)
- Six Palestinians, including boy, shot dead by Israeli fire in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire
- Palestinian boy shot dead in Nablus; five Palestinians injured following Israeli air strikes in Gaza Strip
- Two teenage boys shot dead in the Gaza Strip by IDF
- Three Palestinians, including boy shot dead in Gaza Strip; PA: talks with Hamas to stop attacks inside Israel fail