Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed in Israeli strike
An Israeli missile strike on a car in northern Gaza Monday evening killed two Palestinians and injured four other people, locals said.
The targets of the Israeli attack were identified as Imad Asaliyah and Majdi Hamad, senior members of the Popular Resistance Committies, which is invovled in rocket attacks on Israel.
Palestinian witnesses said two IAF missiles hit Asaliyah's vehicle as he was driving along Salah A-Din Street in northern Gaza City near the Jabalya refugee camp.
Asaliyah died on the spot. Four other Palestinians, whose identities were not immediately confirmed, were injured.
Earlier Monday in the West Bank city of Hebron, an Israeli Police officer was stabbed. He was stabbed in the hand during a check and lightly wounded. The Palestinian attacker was arrested.
- Israeli air strikes in central Gaza kill two Palestinian boys
- Israeli soldiers kill two Hamas activists in Gaza Strip as Qassam strikes Israeli town
- Israeli killed, other wounded in missile attack; Palestinians stab Israelis in West Bank
- Gaza Strip: 10 Palestinians killed, two senior Israeli officers wounded
- Hamas fires rockets after Israeli strikes