Gaza war: 10 Palestinians, three Israeli soldiers killed
Firing from Israeli naval ships killed 10 Palestinians in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip on Tuesday, medical workers said. According to Reuters, witnesses said Israeli ships had fired shells towards a beach in the area. Following this incident the Palestinuan death toll rose to 573 since Israel started its military offensive 11 days ago. Some 2700 were wounded.
Meanwhile, three Israeli soldiers were killed and some 20 were hurt by an Israeli tank shell fired in error during fighting in the Gaza Strip, the military said on Tuesday. A military spokesman said a tank had fired on a building that the soldiers had occupied in the northern Gaza Strip on Monday. Four of the wounded, including senior officers, were in serious condition.
- Gaza Strip: Four Hamas members, three Israeli soldiers killed
- Southern Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian boy, wounds 14 others
- Gaza Strip: Israeli attacks kill three Palestinians
- Palestinians Hit Israeli Tank in Gaza Strip; Three Israeli Soldiers Killed
- Three Palestinians killed in Israeli strike