GCC Labor and Social Affairs ministers meet in Cairo
The GCC ministers of labor and social affairs held in Cairo on Saturday a consultative meeting in the presence of Yemen’s Labor Minister.
The Saudi Kingdom's delegation to the meeting was headed by Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Dr. Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Namlah.
The ministers discussed issues on the meeting’s agenda of the Arab ministers of labor and social affairs, set to be held in the Egyptian capital later Sunday, according to SPA news agency.
The meeting of the GCC ministers was attended by the Saudi Kingdom's permanent representative at the Arab League Faisal bin Hasan Tarrad. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi labor minister receives Jordanian counterpart for talks
- Arab foreign ministers wind up Cairo meeting
- Saudi Labor Minister receives Pakistani Envoy
- Arab Foreign Ministers Meet in Cairo, Call To Stop Israeli Raids, Discuss Saudi Peace Proposal
- Arab Transport Ministers Executive Bureau Hold Meeting in Cairo