GE Oil & Gas and Al Shaheen Energy Services celebrate partnership agreements
Senior Executives of GE Oil & Gas and Al Shaheen Energy Services (ASES), a 100% subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum (QP), hosted a celebratory dinner reception in Doha, Qatar to mark their joint venture agreements, signed last month.
The two companies have signed partnership agreements consolidating the presence of PII Pipeline Solutions – which provides pipeline inspection and integrity services worldwide - and establishing a joint venture for aftermarket services of oil and gas turbomachinery equipment in Qatar.
The strategic partnership agreements will drive the continued growth of Qatar's energy industries and consolidate GE's presence in the Middle East region.
- Al Rayan Investment Forms Joint Venture With Malaysian-Based SapuraCrest Petroleum
- Turkish-American Pipeline Companies Sign Joint Venture
- Key Energy Services Enters Middle East Market Announces Formation of Joint Venture
- Qatar, China Sign Trade Agreements
- GE GAS TURBINES FOR LNG PRODUCTION FACILITYOF QATAR LIQUEFIED GAS COMPANY