GE Oil & Gas and Al Shaheen Energy Services celebrate partnership agreements
Senior Executives of GE Oil & Gas and Al Shaheen Energy Services (ASES), a 100% subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum (QP), hosted a celebratory dinner reception in Doha, Qatar to mark their joint venture agreements, signed last month.
The two companies have signed partnership agreements consolidating the presence of PII Pipeline Solutions – which provides pipeline inspection and integrity services worldwide - and establishing a joint venture for aftermarket services of oil and gas turbomachinery equipment in Qatar.
The strategic partnership agreements will drive the continued growth of Qatar's energy industries and consolidate GE's presence in the Middle East region.
- linscan signs technology partnership agreement with rom star for pipeline inspection services in malaysia
- GE Oil & Gas and Al Shaheen Energy Services sign strategic partnership agreements
- Saudi Aramco Selects GE for $500 Million Expansion Agreements
- New Agreement Expands GE’s Role in Saudi Oil & Gas Sector
- GE Oil & Gas expands product portfolio in the Middle East to boost energy efficiency