German Foreign Ministry delegation to visit Yemen
A German foreign ministry delegation is expected to visit Yemen on February 17, for a formal visit that will last three days, according to 26 September weekly.
German foreign minister undersecretary Borgen Krobog, who will lead the German delegation, will meet with Yemen Prime Minister Abdul Qader Ba Jammal, it added.
The German official will also hold talks with high-level officials in the Yemeni Foreign, Interior and Human Rights Ministries to exchange views on political, security and developmental cooperation as well as human rights. (Albawaba.com)
- Dutch foreign ministry delegation visits Yemen
- Iraqi governing council delegation to visit Yemen
- German Delegation Inspects Qatar Stock Exchange
- A Polish delegation headed by Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shows keen interest in Jafza
- Yemen's vice president visits in Ministry of Human Rights