German Magazine: One million Tourists to Visit the Red Sea Every Year
A German tourist magazine said that about one million tourists would visit the Red Sea region every year, highlighting Egypt’s unique features and tourist attraction.
In a comprehensive report on Egypt splashed with pictures of major Egyptian tourism and archaeological sites, Marian magazine, noted Egypt’s rich historical heritage and diverse sites of tourist attraction, said Egypt Online.
The 150-page report noted that the European tourists and particularly the German one dreams of visiting Egypt.
Minister of Tourism Mamdouh Beltaguie said that devoting 150 pages of a well-known German magazine to Egypt is an “achievement in itself” and a very effective and free promotion for the Egyptian tourism.
He noted that this propaganda is the fruit of the strong cooperation between the ministry of tourism and specialized media organs.
"It also proves the extent of international media confidence in the Egyptian tourist sector", he said, cited by the new service -- Albawaba.com
- Shark attack! Egyptian Jaws kills tourist in Red Sea
- Egypt's tourism takes another plunge, records 28 percent drop in visitor rate in early 2014
- Egypt: 1 million German tourists
- Crisis averted? Egypt tourism revenues reach $7.5 billion
- Getting even Saudis to stay: can the Kingdom brand itself as a premier tourist destination?