Germany's Minister of Defense to visit Tunisia, Morocco
German Defense Minister Peter Struck will travel this month to Morocco and Tunisia to review security policy and cooperation, the ministry said on Tuesday.
The October 27-30 trip will take place in the framework of NATO's Mediterranean Dialogue, launched in December 1994 to improve security and stability in the region.
It currently involves seven non-NATO nations. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Russian Defense Minister to Attend NATO, London Meetings Next Month
- Morocco, France present proposals on Euromed security
- Turkish Prime Minister to Visit the USA
- Generals from about 15 countries discuss future of Iraq
- US Secretary of State to embark on rare Maghreb region visit as part of ''war on terror''