GFH recapitalization announcement
Gulf Finance House ("GFH"), the Bahrain based Islamic investment bank, announced today that it has published the notice to shareholders for convening a general meeting in order to approve its recapitalization plan.
During the meeting, shareholders will be asked, amongst other matters, to approve the four to one consolidation of shares, a reduction in paid up capital and the issuance of an equity linked convertible Murabaha of up to $500 million.
GFH has also requested the exchanges to suspend its shares from trading during this period in order to avoid undue speculation and protect the interest of its shareholders.
- GFH announces the appointment of Esam Janahi as executive chairman and new capital program
- GFH shareholders back plans to recapitalize Bahrain’s leading investment bank
- GFH announces 2011 a profitable year
- Just like a fairytale? Walt Disney comes to the rescue of Euro Disney with $1.3 billion recapitalization deal
- Bahrain-Based Islamic Bank Plans Expansion