GlaxoSmithKline extends support to dental conference in Ajman
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Healthcare has revealed that it has extended its support - as sponsor - to the dental conference organised jointly by the Ajman University of Science & Technology (AUST) and the Emirates Medical Association – Dental Society at the AUST campus in Ajman recently. Held under the theme 'Global Perspectives in Dentistry', the conference brought together several medical practitioners, experts, dental students and academicians who discussed latest trends in dental care.Supporting this dental conference complements GSK's ongoing focus on creating greater awareness about the latest developments in dental care as such events serve as an ideal platform to share global best practices and ultimately alleviate the standards of oral healthcare regionally and globally.GSK Consumer Healthcare's Parodontax oral care brand has been organising dental lectures across the Middle East and Levant regions with the aim to highlight latest advances in the treatment of gum diseases, specifically gingival and periodontal diseases.
- Latest advancements in treatment of gum disease to be discussed at Dubai symposium
- Dental seminar in Dubai highlights risks of gum disease, gathers 350 dentists
- Boston University Dental Health Center Takes Part in Dental Fair 2010
- Boston University Institute for Dental Research & Education Organizes CME Program in Dentistry
- Cavity prevention is better than treatment