Global Finance magazine has named the “Best Foreign Exchange Banks and Providers”
GLOBAL FINANCE MAGAZINE NAMES THE WORLD’S BEST FOREIGN EXCHANGE PROVIDERS 2010
Global Finance magazine (website: www.gfmag.com) has named the “Best Foreign Exchange Banks and Providers” by country, region and category in an exclusive survey to be published in the January 2010 issue.
Global Finance editors – with input from industry analysts, corporate executives and technology experts – also selected the best currency trading providers in 86 countries or regions. Criteria for choosing the traditional and online winners included transaction volume, market share, scope of global coverage, customer service, competitive pricing and innovative technologies.
GLOBAL WINNER: Deutsche Bank
- Ahli united bank named ‘best foreign exchange bank in the middle east’ for the third consecutive year
- Mashreq wins UAE’s Best Trade Finance Provider
- Ahli United Bank Awarded ‘Best Foreign Exchange Bank In The Middle East’ For The Fifth Consecutive Year
- Global Finance magazine names the world's Best Treasury & Cash Management Providers 2010
- HSBC Named The Best Trade Bank In The Middle East