Golf Day” hosted by Bank Sarasin-Alpen a huge success
Bank Sarasin-Alpen (ME) Limited, a subsidiary of Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd, a leading Swiss private bank, hosted its first Golf Day on Thursday, 29th October, 2009 at the Emirates Golf Club, Dubai.
The Golf event was a huge success and attended by over 70 golfers from the region. Zoyeb Mohamed, and Hamed Al Ruhmy, won the Sarasin-Alpen Golf trophies for the “Best Net” and “Best Gross” awards respectively. The trophies were presented to the winners by Fidelis M Goetz, Head of Private Banking, Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd, Switzerland.
Bank Sarasin-Alpen was established in the DIFC in 2005 and functions along with its investment banking associate Alpen Capital. Both organizations function in a unique business model wherein the investment banking capabilities of Alpen Capital complement the private banking activities of Bank Sarasin-Alpen.
- Bank Sarasin-Alpen awarded “Best Private Bank 2010 in the Middle East”
- Sarasin Group establishes a presence in Abu Dhabi
- Bank Sarasin-Alpen and Alpen Capital present AED 100,000 to Dubai Cares
- Bank Sarasin-Alpen and Alpen Capital host Global Fusion
- Bank Sarasin-Alpen wins 'BEST PRIVATE BANK IN THE MIDDLE EAST’ award for the second consecutive year