Golf Day” hosted by Bank Sarasin-Alpen a huge success
Bank Sarasin-Alpen (ME) Limited, a subsidiary of Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd, a leading Swiss private bank, hosted its first Golf Day on Thursday, 29th October, 2009 at the Emirates Golf Club, Dubai.
The Golf event was a huge success and attended by over 70 golfers from the region. Zoyeb Mohamed, and Hamed Al Ruhmy, won the Sarasin-Alpen Golf trophies for the “Best Net” and “Best Gross” awards respectively. The trophies were presented to the winners by Fidelis M Goetz, Head of Private Banking, Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd, Switzerland.
Bank Sarasin-Alpen was established in the DIFC in 2005 and functions along with its investment banking associate Alpen Capital. Both organizations function in a unique business model wherein the investment banking capabilities of Alpen Capital complement the private banking activities of Bank Sarasin-Alpen.
- Bank Sarasin-Alpen and Alpen Capital launch “Portraits of the Game II”.
- Bank Sarasin is awarded “Summa Cum Laude” for the sixth year in a row by the Elite Report – The Top asset Managers’09
- Sarasin-Alpen partners with the Indian Consulate – Oman to host the 8th Session of the Indo Oman Business Forum
- Global Fusion : The musical extravaganza from Bank Sarasin-Alpen and Alpen Capital a huge success
- 29th OCTOBER, A BIG DAY FOR EMIRATES