Grand Hyatt Amman Appoints New Director of Sales and Marketing
Grand Hyatt Amman recently appointed Bana Toukan to be the hotel's new Director of Sales and Marketing.
This comes as part of the hotels' policy to bringing in diverse experiences that add to the quality of Grand Hyatt, and giving its unique individuals an opportunity to grow and advance in their area of specialty to enrich the quality of Grand Hyatt Amman.
Toukan enjoys a substantial track record with Grand Hyatt Amman, moving from one important position to the other. She started as a Sales executive at the hotel, then as a Sales Manager. She was later promoted to Associate Director of Sales until she arrived at her current position after displaying dedication, excellence in performance and extensive experience in her area of expertise.
"We are thrilled to have Ms. Toukan as our Director of Sales and Management. She has made a reputation for herself within Grand Hyatt Amman as an extraordinary leader, in addition to her dedication to Grand Hyatt's vision and objectives. We are certain that her skills will have a positive impact on our Sales and marketing department," said General Manager of Grand Hyatt's Hotels Chain in Jordan and Egypt Benno Geruschkat.
- Green Arrow Tours appointed as General Sales Agent for Hoojoozat.com
- Grand Hyatt Amman – Executive Promotion
- Grand Hyatt Amman Appoints New Director of Sales and Marketing
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts names Benno Geruschkat area director for Egypt & Jordan
- Appointment of Tareq Bagaeen as Director of Marketing in Grand Hyatt Doha