Great Tunis Festival opens
The Tunisian Minister of Culture, Mohamed El Aziz Ben Achour, attended the inauguration of the 14th edition of the Great Tunis Festival. The Festival was launched in El Menzah Hall on June 30 with the “Marshal 2” play, performed by the Town of Tunis theatre group.
The festival, which will continue until August 13, consists of 53 spectacles, 21 stage performances as well as a circus for children. La Presse reports that that the event will be held in different parts of the country including Sidi Hassine, Mellassine, Hraןria, Sיjoumi, Quoted Ettahrir, El Omrane, Jebel Jeloud, Bardo, El Ouardia, Kabbaria, Kram and Marsa.
- Mohamed Beji Ben Mami's new book "Turbes of Tunis"
- Tunis to host Arab Radio and Television Festival
- Tunisia's Herb Music Festival kicks off on a high note, Jadal & Jazz Club of Tunis to perform
- Lamine Bechichi honored by ASBU in Tunis
- Under the Patronage of Itisaluna Corporation and with the Attendance of the Mayor of Baghdad: "We Are all Iraq" Festival Achieves Great Sucecss