The Greater Amman Municipality and TRACCS Organize Jordan’s First Arabic Speaking Corporate Social Responsibility Forum
The Greater Amman Municipality and TRACCS, a leading Arab public relations agency, have joined forces to organize in 2007 Jordan’s first Arabic speaking Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Forum. The forum aims to foster positive change and proactive development, and comes in response to a growing need for effective public private partnerships in light of the constant economic and social developments Jordan is witnessing. Details of the forum will be announced at a press conference which will be held within the coming few weeks.
H.E. Mr. Omar Maani, Mayor of Amman, said, “We at GAM are proud to be collaborating with TRACCS on this joint initiative. We believe that Communications and Public Relations play a vital role in raising awareness on the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility and creating a forum for open dialogue in this regards with help elevate social commitment and promote effective and efficient public private partnerships. We are confident that this forum will achieve its goals since different public and private sector organizations and corporations in addition to youth and social associations in the Kingdom are expected to participate and have demonstrated their commitment to social development for Jordan’s community.”
- Announcement of Upcoming Corporate Social Responsibility Forum Program, Session Chairs and Supporting Partners
- Inaugural Beirut public relations forum to kick-off on may 28th under the patronage of the minister of information
- National Paints and the Greater Amman Municipality Join Forces to Re-Paint Al Hussein District
- ENG. RAMI ABU GHAZALEH – AL BAIK CEO AT THE CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY CONFERENCE IN RIYADH
- Jordan Commercial Bank is the Bronze Sponsor for the First Corporate Finance Forum– Tools, Risks, and Opportunities