Greater Amman Municipality Proceeds with Development Project of Na'our
Head of Constructions Department, Engineer Mohammed El-Rahahleh, said that Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) finished 40% of the first phase of the Development Project of the center of Na'our, to be executed on stages.
He explained that the first stage includes repairing the street parallel to the water springs (Old Mill St.), with a space area of 2700m2, and defining a lane with a width of 6m, in addition to coordination works for the area around the springs, to be provided with a sitting area, sunshades and benches.
Another step is to handle the passageway box front, cover it with stone, amend the mosque wall, and solve the current construction dangers in the site.
The project's objective is to bring old Na'our back to life, to be an urbanized, distinguished, and attractive environment for many an activity by setting up urban spaces and walking areas.
GAM cadres started the rehabilitation project of the streets, Khalil Al Salem and Abdel Halim Abbas in Tla' Al Ali.
Eng. Al Rahahleh pointed out that the project includes organizing the crossroads of these two streets, as well as repairing their sidewalks and providing them with seats and wastebaskets.
He said: "the project, with 1500m2 area, is part of GAM policy to provide urban spaces and increase the walking areas inside the Capital".
- GAM Executes Sidewalks & Middle Islands at a Cost of 700.000 JOD in Different Regions of the Capital
- GAM Spent JOD 15 Millions on Pavement Works during the Last 4 Years
- Prime Minister inaugurates Al Ashrafiyeh Cultural Social Center
- GAM Completes Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, and Middle Islands in Different Locations
- GAM Launches Several Projects Next Month within its Celebrations of the Independence Day