Group threatens to continue attacks in Qatar
An unknown group, which has claimed responsibility for Saturday's suicide bombing that killed a Briton in Qatar, on Tuesday vowed to hit churches and "crusader" military bases in the region.
"We claim responsibility for the historic Qatar operation, carried out by a lion of the Army of the Levant," a statement posted on a Web site used by Islamists said.
Addressing what it called "the supporters of the devil," the group warned "America, Britain and Italy and all those who have defiled the lands of Islam be ready for the grand surprise." "The Qatar operation is the beginning," it added.
- Hacker group threatens Israel with annual cyber attacks
- Daesh, Taliban continue to threaten journalists in Afghanistan
- Unknown group in Yemen threatens to carry out additional bombing attacks
- Al Qaeda's ISIL threatens to 'crush' Syria opposition as fighting continues
- CIA Continues Preparations To Striking Iraq; First British Minister Threatens To Quit in Case of Attack