Gulf Air presents a bouquet of holiday packages for the festive season
Heralding the festive season that begins from October, Gulf Air has come up with a fantastic range of all-inclusive holiday packages for Eid Al Fitr, Christmas, New Year, Eid Al Adha as well as the National Days of Bahrain, Oman and the UAE.
An array of exotic and popular destinations are on offer in attractive packages beginning as low as BD 89 that include return flights, airport transfers by private vehicle , accommodation including daily breakfast and sight seeing options in as many as 14 countries in the GCC, Middle East, Far East and Europe.
For instance, an all-inclusive, three-night package from Bahrain to Bangkok costs only BD 200, or BHD 328 to London, including return flights, airport transfers by private vehicle and three nights accommodation.
Passengers from Oman can enjoy a three night stay in Kuala Lumpur for as little as OR 246 that comes with all the above comforts.
"The festive season is a special time, and what better way to celebrate than to visit those dream destinations, spend time with one's family or visit loved ones," says Gulf Air Vice President Business Units, Ali Murtada. .
"Therefore, Gulf Air Holidays has designed this Festive Experience, offering a range of holiday packages to suit every budget."
"With over fifty five years experience of flying people, customers are assured in the knowledge that their holidays are in the expert hands of Gulf Air, which pays great attention to quality and detail while selecting each and every property for its customers," adds Murtada.
The packages, open for sale between now and 4 January 2007, have been designed and priced individually for customers travelling from Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE in respective currencies for easy reference and convenience.
"We concluded a range of amazing deals with many of the finest hotels and resorts in 14 destinations, including Cyprus, Egypt, France, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, UAE and the UK," says Gulf Air Manager Destination and Leisure Marketing Jon Barnett.
"Not just that; we have also negotiated some fabulous value-for-money bonus offers, which range from free room upgrades to free extra nights."
Gulf Air frequent flyer members get additional mileage for every US$500 they spend on these packages.
"With Gulf Air Holidays customers are assured of best-value holidays and unforgettable experience, be it a short break in a budget hotel or a long vacation in a fabulous spa or a resort," concludes Barnett.
For more details and to book packages customers can visit www.gulfairco.com, contact the Gulf Air Worldwide Call Centre on 17335777, a nearby Gulf Air office or any Gulf Air travel agent.
About Gulf Air
Founded in 1950, Gulf Air, owned by the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Sultanate of Oman, is the only truly Pan Gulf carrier in the Middle East region.
The regional, geographic and cultural values that the airline has embraced over more than half a century are still central to defining its brand and service ethos.
Today the airline’s network stretches from Europe to Asia and covers 50 cities in 30 countries. The fleet comprises 34 aircraft and has the distinct advantage of possessing the strongest network across the Middle East.
A platform for sustained commercial operation has been established over the past three years as part of a multi-phased turnaround programme. It has also provided a framework for a succession of innovative products and services including the unique Sky Chefs and Sky Nannies that form part of Gulf Air’s ’smart airline, successful business’ vision.
International recognition has been achieved as a result of the turnaround programme leading to numerous awards for the airline’s innovative and high quality products and services: These include:
• Best Onboard Catering in First and Business Class (Skytrax World Airline Catering Awards 2005)
• Best designed in-flight magazine (American Creativity Awards,2005)
• Middle East Leading First Class Airline (World Travel Awards 2005)
• World’s Leading Airport Lounge (World Travel Awards 2005)
• Middle East & North African Platinum Best Airline (MENA Travel Awards 2004
• Most Improved Airline (Skytrax Awards 2004)
• Middle East First Class Airline (Arabian Business Awards)
• Best new product launch for in-flight services (PAX international Readership Awards)
• Best First Class Onboard Food (Skytrax Food Category 2004)
• Best Business Class Check-in (Skytrax Check-in Category 2004)
• Middle East region’s best airport restaurant for its restaurant in Bahrain International Airport lounge (PAX International Readership Awards 2005)
Official Airline and Sponsor of the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2007
- UK agent offers holiday packages for the UAE market
- Gulf Air Holidays offers unforgettable package for Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
- Jordan's fancy new airport about to get fancier with a Four Seasons lounge
- HILTON SALALAH RESORT OFFERS UAE TRAVELLERS SPECIAL PACKAGES FOR KHAREEF SEASON
- Ramada Dowtown Burj offers tempting Eid Al Adha & UAE National Day packages