Gulf Air Slashes Fares to Europe
Gulf Air is slashing the cost of fares to a number of destinations in Europe, America and Australia by the first of June, reported the Gulf Daily News on Saturday.
Passengers will be able to fly from the Gulf to many international airports in Europe, including 11 destinations in Britain and Ireland for BD299 ($793), said the paper.
Gulf Air is also offering fares of BD399 ($1,059) to New York and Boston and BD499 ($1323) to Los Angeles, San Francisco and Orlando.
Departure points for the flights include Bahrain, Doha, Dhahran, Riyadh, all UAE airports, Muscat and Kuwait.
Gulf Air said the offer, which is open until December 31, was possible because of the special agreements the airline has with a number of partner airlines such as Lufthansa and American Airlines – Albawaba.com
- Lufthansa Festive Offers Special fares to Europe and North America from UAE, Kuwait, Oman and Doha
- Major Gulf Airlines to Slash Fare to Cope with Low Season
- Lufthansa offers special fares to Europe from UAE, Kuwait, Doha and Oman
- Lufthansa offers Ramadan Specials from UAE, Kuwait and Oman to Europe
- Lufthansa for the first time offers all inclusive fares online