Gulf Bank’s Countdown for KD125,000 First Quarter Draw Begins
Gulf Bank continues to make dreams of a luxury lifestyle a reality, with its first quarter draw prize of KD125,000. The last date to deposit or open a Al-Danah account is March 31st, 2010.
The best way for customers to increase theirs chances of winning is by increasing or maintaining their deposits for as long as possible to become the first KD125,000 winner.
Gulf Bank’s new Al Danah offers weekly draws of KD1,000 each to ten winners. Quarterly draw winners are eligible to win KD125,000 in the first quarter draw, KD250,000 in the second quarter draw, KD500,000 during the third quarter draw, and KD1 Million during the fourth quarter.
There are various ways of depositing money for ease of convenience. Customers can deposit their money using the ATM, online banking, Telebanking, event stands in a number of malls or by visiting any of the Bank’s 51 branches. Customers can also make free standing orders from other Gulf Bank accounts into Al Danah, by using the Bank’s online and Telebanking solutions or call the Telebanking service 1805805 for assistance and guidance. They can also log on to www.e-gulfbank.com, Gulf Bank’s bilingual website, to find all the information regarding Al Danah or any of the Bank’s products and services.
- Gulf Bank Announces Al Danah Winners for the week
- Gulf Bank Announces Al Danah Weekly Draw Winners
- Gulf Bank’s Al Danah Draw on the Way to Celebrate its 3rd KD Millionaire
- Gulf Bank Makes Dreams Come True As It Announces the Third Al Danah KD Millionaire
- Gulf Bank Customers Rush for Al Danah KD Millionaire Early Deposit Date