Gulf Bank honors the work of Kuwaitis in the educational sector
Gulf Bank, under the Patronage of Professor Moudhi Al-Humood, Minister of Education and Higher Education, recently sponsored the Retirement Rewards Day event, which honored and celebrated the work of Kuwaiti teachers and staff who have worked in the field of education for the academic years of 2007/2008 and 2008/2009.
Roqayya Ali Husain, Acting General Manager of Al-Asma educational area inaugurated the event and acknowledged the quality of education delivered by the committed and passionate teachers and support staff in Kuwait.
In recognition of Gulf Bank’s sponsorship, Abdulwahab Al-Musallam, Gulf Bank’s Senior Manager-Consumer Banking was presented with a token of appreciation by Professor Moudhi Al-Humood. Gulf Bank remains committed to the development of the education sector in Kuwait at every level.
The Retirement Reward Day demonstrates the vital role the members of the educational sector play in the development of youth, society and country.
Gulf Bank continues its commitment and dedication towards the society, reaffirming its position as a leading Kuwaiti financial institution that is socially dedicated. The Bank’s corporate social responsibility programs focus on the education, development and employment of Kuwaiti nationals for a better and more prosperous Kuwait.
- national society for consumer protection honors ahli bank
- Gulf Bank Hosts Students from Gulf University for Science and Technology
- Huda Abdulla of First Gulf Bank honored with Distinguished Woman in Banking & Finance Sector award
- Gulf Bank Celebrates Kuwaiti Entrepreneurship
- Masdar Institute President Named ‘Education CEO of the Year 2013’