Gulf Bank sponsors “Alive 2010” event
As part of Gulf Bank’s dedication to Special Education, the Bank sponsored Gulf University of Science and Technology’s “Alive 2010” Event. The event is dedicated to those with special needs and included a range of activities, including a talent show. Hadeel Al-Fadhli from Gulf Bank took the opportunity to talk about special needs and its role in society and also handed out gifts to the children, along with Nassour, Gulf Bank’s famous cartoon character.
- Gulf Bank Sponsors Al Noor & Al Amal and Al-Raja’a Special Needs Schools
- Gulf Bank Awards KD 5000 Prize to Winning Injaz Kuwait Student Company Gulf Bank a key sponsor of Injaz Kuwait’s ‘Battle of the Best’ 2008 competitio
- More than 100,000 expected to visit ADIHEX 2010 to bring alive UAE’s deep-rooted traditions
- Gulf Bank Sponsors Girgai’an at Al-Kharafi Activity Kids Center
- Gulf Bank sponsors Kuwait University’s Nabni Watan event