Gulf Bank sponsors “Alive 2010” event
As part of Gulf Bank’s dedication to Special Education, the Bank sponsored Gulf University of Science and Technology’s “Alive 2010” Event. The event is dedicated to those with special needs and included a range of activities, including a talent show. Hadeel Al-Fadhli from Gulf Bank took the opportunity to talk about special needs and its role in society and also handed out gifts to the children, along with Nassour, Gulf Bank’s famous cartoon character.
- Gulf Bank Sponsors Al Noor & Al Amal and Al-Raja’a Special Needs Schools
- Gulf Bank Celebrates Girgai’an with Nassour Account Holders
- Gulf Bank to host fun filled event for children at Colour Me Mine
- Gulf Bank Launches Comprehensive Social Program During Ramadan
- Gulf Bank celebrates new academic year with Kuwait University’s Medical College Students