Gulf Business Machines Receives Bahrain eGovernment Excellence Award 2010
Gulf Business Machines (GBM), the region’s leading IT solutions and service provider, received a Bahrain eGovernment Excellence Award at the opening of the Bahrain International eGovernment Forum 2010 and Bahrain IT Expo both held under the patronage of H.H. Shaikh Mohammed Bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, Deputy Prime Minster, Chairman of the Supreme Committee for Information and Communication Technology. GBM was recognized as the Best Information Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions Provider.
The prestigious award was presented by H.H Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, to GBM Chairman Mr. Jalal Mohammed Jalal at the opening ceremony held at Isa Cultural Centre on May 17th. This was part of a series of awards for excellence and appreciation given to organisations that have contributed to the development of eGovernment initiatives in Bahrain and the region over the years.
GBM was a Diamond sponsor of the Forum for the second consecutive year. The event saw prominent industry players and experts sharing their vision and insights on the latest solutions and innovations in eServices and eGovernment technologies from around the world.
- Gulf Business Machines receives diamond sponsorship award at the Bahrain International e-Government Forum
- Zain Bahrain sponsors the eGovernment Excellence Awards 2015 as Gold Sponsor
- E-government experts to convene in Bahrain
- Bahrain launches region’s first e-government solution centre
- Bahrain International e-Government Forum 2009 Opens Today under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed Bin Mubarak Al Khalifa