Gulf Pack to host innovation seminars
The region’s leading packaging industry trade fair, Gulf Pack, has announced plans to include a series of seminars and workshops during this year’s show, set for Dubai Airport Expo between 11 – 14 December.
Working in conjunction with Tetra Pak, the world leaders in packaging and processing solutions, and research specialists IMES Consulting, the programme will include sessions on trends and innovations. According to Ms Sharla Hancock, Gulf Pack’s Project Manager, “other packaging companies will be added to the list, providing speakers to present issue led topics.”
Ms Hancock explained that a survey of over 4,000 visitors and exhibitors was undertaken during the last Gulf Pack show which revealed distinct preferences for new information and industry trends. The organisers, Fairs & Exhibitions Ltd (F&E), promptly responded by initiating the first comprehensive consumer packaging survey, which is scheduled for completion before this year’s event.
The findings of the survey will be the subject matter of a major presentation by David Edwards, Managing Director of IMES. “The survey sets out to present trends in the packaging market that will both helpful to suppliers and buyers”, said Ms Hancock.
Tetra Pak will be presenting a number of specialist topics including market segmentation and food processing. The sessions will appeal to all food manufacturers and large scale catering operations, and early registration is encouraged.
- Kodak to host exclusive Packaging Seminar at Gulf Print & Pack
- Save the date for Gulf Pack '07 - Organisers confirm dates for eight edition of region's premier packaging trade fair
- The Gulf Satellite Aided Search and Rescue Seminar starts next Sunday and proposes a Gulf Aviation SAR Strategy
- Variety of food packing solutions on show
- Packaging survey at Gulf Pack trade fair reveals dynamic UAE market