Gunmen kill suspected Palestinian collaborator on his way to court
Palestinian gunmen on Tuesday kidnapped and killed a suspected Palestinian agent who was accused of spying for the Israeli intelligence apparatus.
Palestinian sources said that a number of gunmen kidnapped Rami Yaghmor while Palestinian policemen were escorting him to court and shot him at the head from close range.
Sources close to the Fatah Movement said that Yaghmor had joined the Movement’s military wing - al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades - and then delivered information to the Israeli intelligence (Shin Beth) that led to the arrest of a number of activists.
They said that Rami moved to Jericho at the pretext that the occupation authorities were chasing him and there he conveyed sensitive information on Aqsa Martyrs’ activists that led to their arrest in that West Bank city.
Palestinian security forces arrested him on his return to Ramallah where he confessed to being an agent to Israel, Hamas sources reported.
Yaghmor was on his way to stand trial when he was kidnapped near the Am’ari refugee camp. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Gaza Strip: Palestinians kill two collaborators
- Hamas kills 11 Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel
- Report: Palestinian Security Forces Kidnapped Collaborator from Israel
- Report: Fateh Members Kill Suspected Palestinian Collaborator in Tulkarem
- Suspected Palestinian \'Collaborator\' Murdered in West Bank