Haaretz: 8 Palestinians Arrested for Suspected Involvement in Attacks on Israeli Soldiers, Jewish Settlers
The Israeli army has arrested eight Palestinians suspected of involvement in attacks on soldiers and Jewish settlers, reported Haaretz newspaper.
It said that the Palestinians were arrested in Sinjil, a village next to the West Bank city of Ramallah, A-Raam, a village next to Jerusalem, and al-Hatab valley next to the Kedumim Jewish settlement near Hebron.
The paper said that uncover soldiers participated in the arrests, along with paratroopers and border police.
In the past two days, Israeli forces have arrested 15 Palestinians, who were taken to the Shin Bet (internal security) for interrogation, reported Haaretz -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Forces Arrest two Palestinians for ‘Terrorist Acts’
- Israel\'s Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians in Bethlehem
- Israel’s Army Arrest Hamas Activist in Gaza
- Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in West Bank, No Injuries