Three Hamas military leaders killed in air strikes
Hamas officials say three of their senior military leaders have been killed in Israeli air strikes Thursday, Associate Press (AP) reports. In a text message sent to the media Hamas revealed that three top commanders were killed in the southern town of Rafah.
According to AP, six people were killed in that strike and dozens of others remain trapped in the rubble of the building.
Israel and Hamas continued their exchange of fire after truce talks fell apart in Cairo earlier this week. Over 2,000 Palestinians have died in air strikes in the Gaza Strip. The U.N. has urged both parties to resume talks.
- Three top Daesh leaders confirmed killed in air strikes
- Overnight Israeli air strikes kill three in Gaza, death toll hits 1,916
- Palestinian death toll rises to 11 as UNSC fails to take decision
- Israel Assassinates Senior Aide of Tanzim Leader Barghouti; Hamas Rockets Hit Israeli Town; Air Raids on PA Targets
- Senior Hamas official killed in fresh Gaza strikes