Hammamet hosts International Conference on renewable energy
Organized by the National Institute of Research in Agricultural Engineering and National Forestry Commission (INGREF), an international conference on renewable energy was held on September 26 in Hammamet. La Presse reports that several experts and technicians representing Arab countries (Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon) and 7 European and Mediterranean countries (France, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Greece, Netherlands and Germany) took part in the conference. During the conference, Abdelaziz Mougou, the president of INGREF, said that research on agriculture and renewable energy, in particular solar and wind energy should be given priority in countries' agendas.
- International Conference on Communication Systems ends in Hammamet
- International conference on mathematics in Hammamet
- Hammamet hosts international sports festival for children
- Libya Hosts Conference on Energy Rationalization
- United nations industrial development organisation (unido) press release 08/08