Hammamet hosts International Conference on renewable energy
Organized by the National Institute of Research in Agricultural Engineering and National Forestry Commission (INGREF), an international conference on renewable energy was held on September 26 in Hammamet. La Presse reports that several experts and technicians representing Arab countries (Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon) and 7 European and Mediterranean countries (France, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Greece, Netherlands and Germany) took part in the conference. During the conference, Abdelaziz Mougou, the president of INGREF, said that research on agriculture and renewable energy, in particular solar and wind energy should be given priority in countries' agendas.
- NEF and CREIA jointly release “China’s Top Ten Renewable Energy Developments in 2007
- Solar Flair 09 predicts Feed-in Tariff to stimulate solar power in the UK
- DIFC Economics Workshop discusses key risks and challenges in financing renewable energy projects in the MENA Region
- Egypt hosts conference on Libya
- Libya Hosts Conference on Energy Rationalization