Hand grenade tossed at Fatah officer daughter’s car in Lebanese Refugee camp
Unknown assailants exploded a hand grenade Tuesday at the car of the daughter of a Palestinian official in the Ain el-Helweh refugee camp in southern Lebanon, Palestinian sources said.
The grenade damaged the car of the daughter of Fuad al-Sharkawi, a local officer of the Fatah mainstream movement of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, without inflicting casualties, they said, cited by AFP.
This event marks the second such bombing incident in the last 24 hours in the Ain al-Helweh Palestinian refugee camp, at the outskirts of the southern city of Sidon. (Albawaba.com)
- New explosions in Lebanese refugee camp
- Hand grenade lobbed at home of Palestinian official in Lebanese refugee camp
- Explosion in south Lebanese Palestinian camp; no casualties
- Palestinian Fateh Member Escapes Assassination Attempt outside Lebanon Camp
- In Lebanon: Explosion rocks Palestinian Refugee Camp