Health Awareness Program Launched for Female Prisoners in UAE\'s Sharjah
A six-month health awareness program has been launched by the police department in the emirate of Sharjah for female prisoners, reported the Gulf News daily Tuesday.
The program is organized by the police rehabilitation department in cooperation with the mother and childhood care center of the Sharjah medical district, said the paper.
Several health experts will speak on health issues related to women, including infectious diseases and the prevention, women's health, first aid and nutrition. Some lectures will also deal with the dangers of drugs, women and smoking, diseases in summer, anemia and tuberculosis, the paper added -- Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Smoking on the Rise Among Bahraini Women
- UAE Ministry of Health Distribute CDs of Health Encyclopedia to Students
- GCC Health Ministers to Meet in Qatar Wednesday
- UAE Hosts Symposium to Discuss Effect of Infectious Diseases on Women
- A shopping centre with heart – Deira City Centre Goes Red for Heart Health