Health Exhibition and Conference Opens in Dubai Tuesday
Arab Health 2001, the International Hospital Medical Equipment & Services Exhibition and Conference, is due to open Tuesday at Halls One through four of the Dubai World Trade Center exhibition halls, reported Khaleej Times the same day.
Over 700 companies have signed up and will take part in the four-day exhibition which is open only to medical industry professionals. Twelve countries will also have their own pavilions at the exhibition, said the paper.
Addressing a Press conference at the American Hospital in Dubai on Monday, John Hassett, Exhibition Director from IIR Exhibitions, was quoted as saying that the healthcare industry had changed drastically in the region in the past years and the Arab Health exhibition and conference had developed to meet the needs of the industry over the past 25 years since it was first organized.
According to an IIR statement on its web page, the region’s healthcare provision demands continue to grow. This fact, together with the constantly changing product development from the world’s leading manufacturers, education and support will be the key focus points of Arab Health 2001 – Albawaba.com
- Jafza gears up to showcase infrastructural amenities and logistics superiority at Arab Health 2006
- Director General of Dubai Health Authority Opens Vision-X Dubai
- water buses ready for tuesday’s opening of dubai international boat show 2008
- Intersec’s Health & Safety Exhibition and Conference
- Press release: Intersec’s Health & Safety Exhibition and Conference