Healthcare Management Best Practice to be highlighted at Daman's Network Conference
In line with its strategic involvement in enhancing the healthcare sector of the country and to strengthen its ties with its partners in the overall health care sector, the National Health Insurance Company – Daman announced its plan to host its Regional Conference in Abu Dhabi from 13th - 14th of May.
Hosted under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Ahmed Al Mazrouei, Chairman of the Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and member of the Executive Council, and attended by prominent local and international healthcare executives and professionals, the conference will provide participants with a fundamental understanding of current healthcare issues and challenges facing the insurance market in the region.
"Following the successful event that we hosted last year, we have received more than 500 applications to attend the conference this year. The conference will offer participants a powerful networking-platform, which enables industry professionals to discuss the latest issues facing the industry and mutually exchange best practices. The conference will also empower healthcare providers to better identify market requirements," commented Dr. Michael Bitzer, CEO of Daman
The two day conference is accredited by HAAD and will feature expert speakers, who will debate issues facing the medical insurance sector and the healthcare sector of the region.
"The conference will not only attract influential healthcare providers but also insurers, brokers and regulators from major corporations across the Middle East, who are eager to be updated on major developments and innovations within the world of insurance," said Dr. Ezzat Agamy, the Network Director at Daman.
Amongst the various topics to be discussed at the conference:
- Implementation of Compulsory Insurance
- Healthcare System Sustainability
- Quality Improvement in the Healthcare System
- Managing Healthcare Competition in a Globalized World
- SEHA International Pediatric Conference “Best Practice in Pediatrics” opens in Al Ain
- Daman's Regional Conference attempts to further the health insurance industry across the Arab World
- Innovation Arabia 8 to highlight best practices in ‘Quality and Business Management’ and ‘Health and Environment’
- Michael Raymond-Judy's plan update
- best practices in regional insurance sector to be highlighted on 2 april 2007